Nightmare Moon Admin App

Forum rules
- This is to apply for basic admin on the Deathrun Server.
- Make sure you have fully read the "[MUST READ] Admin Requirements" post first, before applying for admin.
grayshadow69
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Nightmare Moon Admin App

Post by grayshadow69 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:28 pm

Admin Application
Steam/In-game Name: Nightmare Moon
SteamID: grayshadow71
Have a microphone: Yes, but I don't use it
Have you been admin on other servers: Not on HL2DM servers, but otherwise, yes
Why you should be admin: I think I should be an admin, because I play on the server a lot, and try to reinforce the rules when possible.
Additional Comments (optional): I haven't had the .iG tag in my name for a while, and it was just a joke, anyway.
Spoiler
Show

Snoap
Former Server Admin

Re: Nightmare Moon Admin App

Post by Snoap » Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:37 pm

grayshadow69 wrote:Admin Application
Steam/In-game Name: Nightmare Moon
SteamID: grayshadow71
Have a microphone: Yes, but I don't use it
Have you been admin on other servers: Not on HL2DM servers, but otherwise, yes
Why you should be admin: I think I should be an admin, because I play on the server a lot, and try to reinforce the rules when possible.
Additional Comments (optional): I haven't had the .iG tag in my name for a while, and it was just a joke, anyway.
I feel like you can be mature, but at the moment you're just spamming useless crap on the server.
If you don't change the way you behave, then I would have to say no.
Crushed dreams and broken hearts!

Patience is a small price to pay for perfection.

словами не передать

grayshadow69
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by grayshadow69 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:38 pm

That's understandable. Also you're DemonX?
Spoiler
Show

[GR]$xgamingzx$
Former Server Admin

Post by [GR]$xgamingzx$ » Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:40 pm

grayshadow69 wrote:That's understandable. Also you're DemonX?
No he is not demon.

grayshadow69
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by grayshadow69 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:41 pm

Ah
Spoiler
Show

Cpt.Bunny
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by Cpt.Bunny » Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:56 pm

I say yes he is a good player and does enforce the rules and always helps me when I'm in game

grayshadow69
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by grayshadow69 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:58 pm

Cpt.Bunny wrote:I say yes he is a good player and does enforce the rules and always helps me when I'm in game
Thanks Bunny :)
Spoiler
Show

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:36 am

Here's the entire version of my screenshots from the report about him.
This is pretty much how much he spams (breaks rules) and the bigger problem is the fact he doesn't listen to admins. He JUST took iG tag off I guess just to apply for an admin so I don't think he thinks for GR compares to all other applicants and I personally refuse working with him in the same team.
I don't know if that matters but I am usually 2nd after stuntman (lol) on adminstats and I do love this community much more than him.
We do not need a disrespectful/non-team player admin in our team.

I vote for Hell No.
Aya :3

grayshadow69
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by grayshadow69 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:02 am

Aya wrote:Here's the entire version of my screenshots from the report about him.
This is pretty much how much he spams (breaks rules) and the bigger problem is the fact he doesn't listen to admins. He JUST took iG tag off I guess just to apply for an admin so I don't think he thinks for GR compares to all other applicants and I personally refuse working with him in the same team.
I don't know if that matters but I am usually 2nd after stuntman (lol) on adminstats and I do love this community much more than him.

I vote for Hell No.
Actually I took it off a couple days ago. I only kept it because I thought seeing people rage over something so insignificant was funny.
Spoiler
Show

Semi God
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by Semi God » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:02 am

For me i would say a Yes but Moon please try to calm down, i see you play and sometimes you do bad things but the stop quickly, just stay calm, don't spam, and im not trying to say that you are a bad player just stop random stuff, but other wise im a yes ;)

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Post by commander fury » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:18 am

Aya wrote:Here's the entire version of my screenshots from the report about him.

I vote for Hell No.
Well I didn't planned to reply on here as i'm not active anymore but with your screenshots that's a clearer context for us former.I don't know him but seeing your feedback, and further more your pics, I back you in your decision.

I doubt my vote will be considered, but I too vote no for him, and if I ever get the chance to work in the admin team again this summer, I too wouldn't like to team up with him (Or even have him as an admin, considering players must listen to admins and admins are meant to show the right way to players).

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:20 am

It's a full no.
I agree with Aya.
You pretty much ignore my warnings and you don't about Ant and Nick either, specially Nick who told you to remove the iG tag better than GR.
I still see you with with iG tag, break rules, take things way too much personnally and is immature.
You currently should be pban.
The other votes except Aya is pretty much a vote via friendship, specially Semi God's one.
So no to the end.

grayshadow69
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by grayshadow69 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:31 am

Peter Brev wrote:It's a full no.
I agree with Aya.
You pretty much ignore my warnings and you don't about Ant and Nick either, specially Nick who told you to remove the iG tag better than GR.
I still see you with with iG tag, break rules, take things way too much personnally and is immature.
The other votes except Aya is pretty much a vote via friendship, specially Semi God's one.
So no to the end.
I'd like to point out that no admin has ever told me to remove the .iG tag, and if they did, they could've simply changed it forcefully, and threatened a ban. Obvious trolling = no for you people. Lighten up.
Spoiler
Show

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:05 am

grayshadow69 wrote:
Peter Brev wrote:It's a full no.
I agree with Aya.
So no to the end.
I'd like to point out that no admin has ever told me to remove the .iG tag, and if they did, they could've simply changed it forcefully, and threatened a ban. Obvious trolling = no for you people. Lighten up.
Yes, Nick told you to remove it.
You're not worth the admin postition.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:56 am

Actually I took it off a couple days ago. I only kept it because I thought seeing people rage over something so insignificant was funny.
I know you did 2days ago but then this attitude is not right dealing with players.
I asked you why you still having iG tag on and asked you to remove so as Nick.
It's all in logs.
Aya :3