RAGE.

commander fury
Former Server Admin

Re: RAGE.

Post by commander fury » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:42 am

Oh my...Dear.I think I too need a drink.

I don't see why Myback has to take ALL anger when Nova started it by spreading rumors.SHE is the root of that problem, and as said Nod if you don't have enough courage to talk in front of someone, at least don't spread rumors about this person.Just leave all that to school.Fuck, I mean, sorry for my language, but more I stay here, more people like Nova and Dendrow comes playing and more I feel like being in some of these high-schools with ugly girls passing their times talking behind backs and spreading false rumors.This isn't durected to you, Aya.This isn't directed to you, Myback.You two are mature, old players and friends, and I totally stand by you and support you on this one.What is making the server worse is Nova, she only provokes dramas since she's around here, first with Demon, then with Lego, and then now.SHE spread the rumor FIRST and some people that were "poor-minded" at that time just fell on it.She's the root of the problem, just admit it and stop making apologies.No need to take all responsabilities.But at least, your apologies shows some seriousness, maturity, you put time on that post, while Nova was only giving some excuses like she was feeling bad at the moment.I too have been saying that kind of excuse and it only brought me problems with some loving friends of mine, and plus this game isn't to be mad, you need to be calm to play it, this isn't high school, its not a drama tv show, and if this makes you so mad and cause you so much trouble to stay here Nova I recommend you to take a break from that game and these forums, and let me tell you one thing; I am coming here to chill, to play and laugh, discuss with good and friendly people, but if now newbies come there and bring dramas & rumors like in hi-school then I will quit all that, because I come there to have fun after a week/a day of work in school and I don't want to see back all the rumors-spreading whores I see at that school of mine.

Aya is definitely the victime there, Aya, who is a good, friendly, nice and lovely person and what you did to her is iniominous, she doesn't deserves it at all.YOU are the root of the problem on that case, nova, YOU began to spread rumors andt hen others did, then it touched Myback and as he was tired and emotional that day he fell in the trap and spread it to everyone, then Dendrow came and began too, but I won't regret if this one is banned, because he fully deserves it.Myback and Nova did apologized, and that's nice from you, that shows that you regret it and that you have a bit of maturity (Nova).Otherwise, no doubt about that, I think Myback just had a flaw on that day, and that he doesn't deserve to take all the nuisance provoked by Nova on him.

I am sorry for that long post.It might have been badly written, there might be grammar faults, I may have repeated myself and some people may find it insulting but that's really my thoughts and I won't change my point of view unless you have very good arguments, but all my feelings on that topic had to came out, sorry if it's bad.

As the final word to retain from that adventure, is that we all have flaws, and we always can fall in a trap into we wouldn't have fallen during a normal day, and that only can bring good things to that person, because now she know how to avoid that trap.And about spreading rumors, it is an immature, college girl thing, and it has to stay in school like said Nod, don't bring it here, because this game/forum is made to relax, laugh, play, and chill with nice, friendly and loveable people like Aya, Snoap, and Myback are.
Now that all is said and the problem is solved, we are good, and this topic shall be locked.We should all excuse the other.
But if that kind of problem comes back again, made by the same person to the same person, and if nothing is done,I will definitely quit, because I am not coming here to see what I am fleeing.I think that without some people, the server would be much better.I don't need to tell names.

Goodbye, thanks for reading, and sorry for the ocnfusing and long post.

-Elias.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:48 am

Update: I forgave them two and we are moving on to re-building friendships.

About Bilbo,I will deal with him next time I see him by asking him nicely what he exactly wants from me.
Most likely my v.
Aya :3

JoshN0S
Former Server Admin

Post by JoshN0S » Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:22 pm

Aya wrote:Update: I forgave them two and we are moving on to re-building friendships.

About Bilbo,I will deal with him next time I see him by asking him nicely what he exactly wants from me.
Most likely my v.

That Belongs To Me. :lol: JK. xD

JoshN0S
Former Server Admin

Post by JoshN0S » Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:35 pm

Aya is the most lovable person in area 51. I love her more than myself almost. I think she is great. She is nice, fun and dammit if i try and describe everything about her, it wont even fit in to like 100 posts xD.
She is so great, others try to point out her flaws, just to bring her down. When fact is, those aren't her flaws, they are made up things about her. People try to hate on her because she is beloved by almost everyone. They completely jelly.
And yeah like i said, no one gets the V, but me. :lol: :lol:

Telefonmast
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by Telefonmast » Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:10 pm

Barney Calhoun wrote:Aya is the most lovable person in area 51. I love her more than myself almost. I think she is great. She is nice, fun and dammit if i try and describe everything about her, it wont even fit in to like 100 posts xD.
She is so great, others try to point out her flaws, just to bring her down. When fact is, those aren't her flaws, they are made up things about her. People try to hate on her because she is beloved by almost everyone. They completely jelly.
There is a difference between compliments and arrogant bootlicking, but you obviously fail to see it.
Aya wrote:I actually love men over 50years old

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:32 pm

Barney Calhoun wrote:Aya is the most lovable person in area 51. I love her more than myself almost. I think she is great. She is nice, fun and dammit if i try and describe everything about her, it wont even fit in to like 100 posts xD.
Sure, Josh sure lol
Well,I already told you how sweet you are :) Thanks for your support always :)
I wonder if this guy ^ ever says anything useful.
Aya :3

Telefonmast
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by Telefonmast » Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:34 pm

Aya wrote:
Sure, Josh sure lol
Just did.
Aya wrote:I actually love men over 50years old

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:25 pm

Telefonmast wrote:
Aya wrote:
Sure, Josh sure lol
Just did.
No you didnt. Now go away you troll. This thread wasnt meant for trollers like you. It was meant to settle things, with you being here nothing will get settled. Now leave Aya and the rest of us alone.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:55 pm

Who the fuck is he anyways? Don't even see him anywhere.

If this topic is done and gone, can this receive a nice lock with an approval of the Ban Hammer?
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:42 pm

"The way I see it is the more people that hate me, the less I have to get along with."

Xseba360
Server Admin

Post by Xseba360 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:30 pm

Brotherhood Of Nod wrote:Who the fuck is he anyways? Don't even see him anywhere.

If this topic is done and gone, can this receive a nice lock with an approval of the Ban Hammer?
tip: he was old player of Area51 CheatBuild, then he switched over to Minecraft, turned into a Nazi, got banned for hacking into someone's account, who had some powers in dragonia, fucked it up, switched to garrysmod as he got banned from whole Area51, changed name, rejoined randomly. Check forum username: gordonfreemanasd (he's removed from memberlist but his posts are still visible. Check beginning of the MineCraft section.)

deadalive200
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by deadalive200 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:56 pm

Xseba360 wrote:
Brotherhood Of Nod wrote:Who the fuck is he anyways? Don't even see him anywhere.

tip: he was old player of Area51 CheatBuild, then he switched over to Minecraft, turned into a Nazi, got banned for hacking into someone's account, who had some powers in dragonia, fucked it up, switched to garrysmod as he got banned from whole Area51, changed name, rejoined randomly. Check forum username: gordonfreemanasd (he's removed from memberlist but his posts are still visible. Check beginning of the MineCraft section.)
He's a Comrade of mine....even though he is a Nazi...

Even though ;)
"The way I see it is the more people that hate me, the less I have to get along with."

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:38 pm

Xseba360 wrote:switched to garrysmod as he got banned from whole Area51, changed name, rejoined randomly. Check forum username: gordonfreemanasd
Oh, much fun.
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

JoshN0S
Former Server Admin

Post by JoshN0S » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:42 pm

Brotherhood Of Nod wrote:
Xseba360 wrote:switched to garrysmod as he got banned from whole Area51, changed name, rejoined randomly. Check forum username: gordonfreemanasd
Oh, much fun.

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:48 pm

Barney Calhoun wrote:

Josh, you're drunk. GO HOME, MAH BLACK BOI!
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.