RAGE.

Aya
Former Server Admin

RAGE.

Post by Aya » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:07 pm

Not really.
I'm just here to explain myself.
First of all,I'm not making this thread to create dramas.
I'm making this to stay on the server comfortably.
So I heard Nova was talking about me being pedo since I'm 30years old.
Just to clarify,sorry but I do not feel shame about my age and I have no interests towards younger boys.
My husband is older than me,I actually love men over 50years old and I don't date with random boys on the server.
Also I want some guys to stop saying her and me are fighting.
I have no connection with her and at least I'm not even trying to bring any dramas to the server.
I do say I love them towards some people but those people are people who I know pretty much more than a year.
I do feel like I have many younger brothers on the server and I do love them as good friends on this internet world.
I don't feel shame about expressing my feelings or thinking as the way I want and I will not change how I act.
No matter what you guys think,I will stay on the server and I'm not there to deal with whatever dramas.
I simply love that server and I came back for the same reason.
I do ignore people I hate and I don't feel bad about it because I don't think insulting or creating dramas over my emotion is not the right thing to do.
So I will ask you guys to do the same-ignore me if you don't like how I act or don't like the fact another "girl"-me is on the server.
All I want is peace.
I don't appreciate people have the wrong image about me over what 1 person says and most likely I have to deal with some dramas next few hours/days because of your 1 decision.
I am a friendly person until you mess up something so why not keep it peaceful.
I am very forgiven as well so I appreciate if you can be honest with me,talk to me and say sorry to me if you did something completely unnecessary so we can move on without any grudges.
If I bother you guys so much and you can't even ignore me, then in that case I can always go hardcore Travis/Goomba type of person and ignore all conversations so just tell me so.

I want all these to stay on this forum and that's the minimum respect I expect to get.
Thanks for reading.
Aya

P.S.
Please do not remove this thread.
If someone starts to talk in the way we don't appreciate,I will talk to them in pms.
This is towards all people who heard what Nova said so I'd like this to stay here.
Aya :3

Telefonmast
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Re: RAGE.

Post by Telefonmast » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:17 pm

>I love men over 50 years.
I have never, for a single time, cringed so hard in my entire life. My sides are forever damaged, I don't think I will ever stop smiling.
Edit: Still hyperventilating.
Edit 2: I am having problems with breathing, and the pain in my sides is excruciating.
Edit 3: I have completely lost control of my sides. I can barely breathe now, the laughter is getting stronger.
Edit 4: I can not breathe anymore, this might be my final entry.
Edit 5: I somehow managed to cut a hole in my throat so I can breathe whilist laughing, but my muscles are starting to tense up.
Edit 6: The burning in my muscles is starting to get unbearable, but I can't stop laughing.
Edit 7: My muscles are starting to get paralyzed from the laughter, I can only move my hands and upper body.
Edit 8: My hair has fallen off and most of my brain cells have died from the lack of oxygen, but due to the immense amounts of laughter my jimmies seem to no longer be rustled.
Edit 9: I'm getting dizzy now, my vision is distorted and I am seeing 50 year old men everywhere,this is my final entry, but what else can I do than bang my head against the desk to make them go away?
Last edited by Telefonmast on Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:39 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Aya wrote:I actually love men over 50years old

rikitenhu
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by rikitenhu » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:18 pm

Wot de foqin scottish shit is dis?
Ye laik sandy bawlls? I bet deir teisti.
I hoep you oak what yer lookin for´.
Sandy, hangy bawlss that is.
I hab nevah met ye but i cud tell ya, dat mai saids ar foken hat rait nao.

I told ya not to tach dat dik, disiises.
Und ye refer to yer brothers? wot aar ye, niger?
pic up dat damn soap, witch.
Imagine that demoman is saying that for maxium retardness
Lols@oldhangyballs
Last edited by rikitenhu on Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THIS SERVER AND NOOBONIC PLAGUE DARK RP IS DEAD, WHY LIVE? I WANT TO KILL MYSELF, LIKE, MIXING SULFUR AND ATOMIZED IRON POWDER IN A 50 50 RATIO AND THEN BURNING IT AND MIXING THE BURNED CLUMP OF SHIT WITH SULFURIC ACI

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:19 pm

Okay, I'll be honest here. I want everyone to see this so I am saying it here.

Aya, I am sorry for what I said about you. But I only said it to one person and then he told everyone else. I was angry, not at you in anyway so I shouldnt of taken it out on you.I should of taken that anger out on the ones who made me get that angry. I am deeply sorry for what I said and did. I will take any punishment that will best fit this situation. Also I am not the only one who has ever said something like that about you. Some guy name Billbo or whatever kept talking about you to me over steam chats and I dont really see why he kept telling him everything instead of going to you. What I said about you to that one person isnt how I truly feel about you Aya, I do like you as an admin and respect your athourity(cant spell this word) and if you wish to not forgive me and hate me then that is fine, I will understand that because what I did was wrong and it shouldnt of happened. I am stepping up and taking full responibilty(cant spell this either) from my actions unlike some other players who never will. I was never trying to bring drama to the server, it was always brought to me. I actually hate drama but it seems people love to pull me into it. Again I am deeply sorry for all that was said about you. I dont expect any forgiviness from you or anyone else I actually expect nothing but hatred really because its what I deserve.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:24 pm

rikitenhu wrote:Wot de foqin scottish shit is dis?

Lols@oldhangyballs
You shall immediatly leave this planet, your place isn't here.

rikitenhu
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by rikitenhu » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:26 pm

SuperNovaX wrote:Okay, I'll be honest here.blablablablabla i am sorry blablablablabla i should have said that bablablablablablabla
THIS SERVER AND NOOBONIC PLAGUE DARK RP IS DEAD, WHY LIVE? I WANT TO KILL MYSELF, LIKE, MIXING SULFUR AND ATOMIZED IRON POWDER IN A 50 50 RATIO AND THEN BURNING IT AND MIXING THE BURNED CLUMP OF SHIT WITH SULFURIC ACI

rikitenhu
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by rikitenhu » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:27 pm

Peter Brev wrote:

Lols@oldhangyballs
You shall immediatly leave this planet, your place isn't here.

FRENCHIES! QUIC, GET THE GAS

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:27 pm

Retards are not for us.

rikitenhu
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by rikitenhu » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:32 pm

Peter Brev wrote:Retards are not for us.
dei ar not 4 us, dei r 4 u

I bet the seamen of a 50 year old male tastes moldy.

shadowslayer
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by shadowslayer » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:42 pm

Und ye refer to yer brothers? wot aar ye, niger?
pic up dat damn soap, witch.
Imagine that demoman is saying that for maxium retardness
Lols@oldhangyballs
You, sir, just made my day.
Spoiler
Show
Saying "Your lucky i'm peaceful" is pretty much like saying "when i grow up i wanna be an arms race!"-HL2shadowslayer, Area 51 Minecraft
Imagethe only reason you shouldnt mess with me

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:06 pm

I'm coming on the server, see how everybody is doing, I want to be there to make your day!

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:15 pm

Please do not comment if you only wanna troll because i want this thread to stay,thanks.

Nova,I forgive you.
I don't hate you and I don't need any dramas on the internet world.
I assume you asked Semi to find out my age but you could just ask me and I could have answered straight.
Spoiler
Show
Sunday, June 9, 2013
1:47 AM - [UBC|UG|GR] Semi God: happy birthday aya
1:40 AM - [UBC|UG|GR] Semi God: congratz on 17 :)!
1:40 AM - [UBC|UG|GR] Semi God: i think
1:40 AM - [GR] Ayaaa :3 {A}: No?lol
1:40 AM - [UBC|UG|GR] Semi God: lol
1:40 AM - [UBC|UG|GR] Semi God: what?
1:40 AM - [GR] Ayaaa :3 {A}: not today and not 17 but thx i guess?lol
1:41 AM - [UBC|UG|GR] Semi God: when?
1:41 AM - [UBC|UG|GR] Semi God: and how old?
1:47 AM - [UBC|UG|GR] Semi God is now Away.
1:50 AM - [GR] Ayaaa :3 {A}: march 16,im 30 :p
Also,I suggest you to block Bilbo.
It has been 1 year since he started to insult me and he always comes back with all dramas.
I was treating him same as all other close friends and he misunderstood I love him so he is still mad at me.
He will keep lie,insults and brings all dramas so you might wanna (you should) stay away from him.

@Demon
I miss playing and talking with you on dr so hopefully see you soon!
Aya :3

JoshN0S
Former Server Admin

Post by JoshN0S » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:16 pm

We have 5 year olds in this thread.... Nice.

Anyways on behalf of this,

Aya is not a pedo. She is a very nice person, who likes to have a good time, I stand by her. If I thought of her as a pedo, I wouldn't talk to her. But she is not. She is a very lovable person, and she is very funny. I mess around with her all the time. If u have a problem with Aya, you're not right. Go see a doctor. Get medical help, Check your head for fever. Make sure you don't have diabetes. In all seriousness,

Aya is probably the best admin ive seen on area 51. She is funny, messes around, doesn't abuse, and is serious enough to enforce the rules, while at the same time making the server a very enjoyable place. I enjoy having her around, and she is a very kind-hearted person. I have nothing against Aya, and I think whoever thinks she is a pedo, should look at themselves. I bet half the people calling her a 'pedo' think about having sex with her. She is one of the only admins that jokes around with other admins, and doesn't overreact to everything. Aya ze Best :D

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:18 pm

Aya wrote:Please do not comment if you only wanna troll because i want this thread to stay,thanks.

Nova,I forgive you.
I don't hate you and I don't need any dramas on the internet world.
I assume you asked Semi to find out my age but you could just ask me and I could have answered straight.
Spoiler
Show
Sunday, June 9, 2013
1:47 AM - [UBC|UG|GR] Semi God: happy birthday aya
1:40 AM - [UBC|UG|GR] Semi God: congratz on 17 :)!
1:40 AM - [UBC|UG|GR] Semi God: i think
1:40 AM - [GR] Ayaaa :3 {A}: No?lol
1:40 AM - [UBC|UG|GR] Semi God: lol
1:40 AM - [UBC|UG|GR] Semi God: what?
1:40 AM - [GR] Ayaaa :3 {A}: not today and not 17 but thx i guess?lol
1:41 AM - [UBC|UG|GR] Semi God: when?
1:41 AM - [UBC|UG|GR] Semi God: and how old?
1:47 AM - [UBC|UG|GR] Semi God is now Away.
1:50 AM - [GR] Ayaaa :3 {A}: march 16,im 30 :p
Also,I suggest you to block Bilbo.
It has been 1 year since he started to insult me and he always comes back with all dramas.
I was treating him same as all other close friends and he misunderstood I love him so he is still mad at me.
He will keep lie,insults and brings all dramas so you might wanna (you should) stay away from him.

@Demon
I miss playing and talking with you on dr so hopefully see you soon!
Well thaks for forgiving me. I never asked Semi, someone told me your age, forget who did. I did block him wish I had never met him anyways.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

Telefonmast
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by Telefonmast » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:19 pm

Barney Calhoun wrote:We have 5 year olds in this thread.... Nice.

Anyways on behalf of this,

Aya is not a pedo. She is a very nice person, who likes to have a good time, I stand by her. If I thought of her as a pedo, I wouldn't talk to her. But she is not. She is a very lovable person, and she is very funny. I mess around with her all the time. If u have a problem with Aya, you're not right. Go see a doctor. Get medical help, Check your head for fever. Make sure you don't have diabetes. In all seriousness,

Aya is probably the best admin ive seen on area 51. She is funny, messes around, doesn't abuse, and is serious enough to enforce the rules, while at the same time making the server a very enjoyable place. I enjoy having her around, and she is a very kind-hearted person. I have nothing against Aya, and I think whoever thinks she is a pedo, should look at themselves. I bet half the people calling her a 'pedo' think about having sex with her. She is one of the only admins that jokes around with other admins, and doesn't overreact to everything. Aya ze Best :D
So, having a problem with Aya is equal to a mental condition? God, you're such a white knight.
Aya wrote:I actually love men over 50years old