RAGE.

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Re: RAGE.

Post by SuperNovaX » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:09 pm

Snoap wrote:
SuperNovaX wrote:
Snoap wrote:He is just mad because he didn't get anything)
Seems like I never should've introduced him to DR >.<

@Nova, why did you say it in the first place?
Spreading rumors...
Whoa Snoap, I only said that one thing to Myback then Exo found out about it. But I said it because I was mad at other players, not her and I took my anger out on the wrong person.
This is a computer game, you're not supposed to get mad by playing it.
If you get mad, I would recommend you to work out instead.
I wasnt even playing when I said it, I was busy doing stuff when I said it.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

Snoap
Former Server Admin

Post by Snoap » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:10 pm

But your anger came from something which happened in this game, right?
Crushed dreams and broken hearts!

Patience is a small price to pay for perfection.

словами не передать

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:12 pm

Snoap wrote:But your anger came from something which happened in this game, right?
No, it came from one of the other players I was talking to. You know they make steam for mobile devices,right? That's where it was said and should of stayed but it didnt since Myback is a dickhead like that.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

Snoap
Former Server Admin

Post by Snoap » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:15 pm

SuperNovaX wrote:
Snoap wrote:But your anger came from something which happened in this game, right?
No, it came from one of the other players I was talking to. You know they make steam for mobile devices,right? That's where it was said and should of stayed but it didnt since Myback is a dickhead like that.
Was Aya involved in any way?
cause if not, I'm gonna jump out the window because of people's lag of unintelligence.
Crushed dreams and broken hearts!

Patience is a small price to pay for perfection.

словами не передать

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:16 pm

Snoap wrote:
SuperNovaX wrote:
Was Aya involved in any way?
cause if not, I'm gonna jump out the window because of people's lag of unintelligence.
I guess in a sense she was but not on my part, myback was bitching about her because she hates him or something and that's right when I flipped, not because Myback was talking about her but for another reason I wish to not talk about.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:47 pm

Alright. I am 30 and I wrote that on here several times.
Since I''m not hiding it, say that all you want to anyone on the server if that entertains you guys so much.
I don't even wanna get along with people who judge me by age to start with.
As dr people say,Nova is a drama queen.
Myback and Dendrow are being mad kids these days.
This server will be much more peaceful without three of you.

Please get yourself together.
Aya :3

warmage45
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by warmage45 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:00 pm

Aya wrote:First of all,I'm not making this thread to create dramas.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:06 pm

warmage45 wrote:
That's like saying 'Aya, you whore!' because a boy who never seen girls irl says he loves me on the server.
I love when people blame me for doing nothing.

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:17 pm

Aya wrote:Alright. I am 30 and I wrote that on here several times.
Since I''m not hiding it, say that all you want to anyone on the server if that entertains you guys so much.
I don't even wanna get along with people who judge me by age to start with.
As dr people say,Nova is a drama queen.
Myback and Dendrow are being mad kids these days.
This server will be much more peaceful without three of you.

Please get yourself together.
I've never judged for your age. I only said that one thing and owned up to it and said sorry. I never meant for any of this to happen Aya. Myback told Exo what I said and then Exo spread it all like wild fire. I guess I've said all I can and you will never change your mind about me. I am deepy sorry for all the bullshit and drama I've seem to have caused. But you know what? At least I've owned up to my mistake and said sorry so many times. Aya, I would have liked to be your friend but it seems that shall never happen because of people and their big mouths. Again, I am sorry for the ONE thing I said about you and I will be very sorry for it for a long time but you won't care. I've tried my best to stop this drama shit right here but it seems its all my fault because someone thought they could trust someone else with something that was said.

warmage45
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by warmage45 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:20 pm

Aya wrote:
warmage45 wrote:
That's like saying 'Aya, you whore!' because a boy who never seen girls irl says he loves me on the server.
I love when people blame me for doing nothing.
Im not directing at u tho.

myback
Server Admin

Post by myback » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:48 pm

Well I started this mess, so I'm going to end it.

Few have told me not to say this, but I accept 1/3 responsibility for what has happened on this thread.
First and most importantly of all
I just don't like it when people randomly remove you on steam, I know I don't talk to some people that much but it's my pet peeve. But that's not an excuse for what I've caused; I recently did that to someone, and I regret it.
Next I'm going to say that this ISN'T Nova's fault, just her mental toll on this, some people can understand.

I've been running a server, no excuses there, though attending to people's needs 2/3 of the days , My self-conscious has always been weak since I could remember, all the stress engaged out and pooled into my mind, then I was called a douche ;at least becoming one, though I really was that day, just angry I was selfish that day

I want to point out that I do bitch to people, it was a bad habit I developed after speaking to Manlord for a half a year. I was wrong to trust Exorcist with the message that was sent to me, it was private and I regret ever exposing it, I was emotionally unstable.

I knew something was not right ever since I met Exorcist(sorry :/) and I was tricked into my own demise. I realize other people get emotionally numb and not just me.

What I've done was probably the most immature concept I've seen myself cause for five or more years.

Everyone's had their ups and downs, this is like splatting my Cons on a wall all over the place, But DO NOT be mad at Nova, this is my fault and please hate me for it, I deserve nothing less now. All she was doing was comforting me since I stuck to her side mostly every time she needed it.

My last point to make out of this is some people are suffering that should not be, please stop the hate and hate on me.

It was a Major mishap, I should have never started this shit or spread the message to anyone, My emotions got the best of me that day.
Shun me and hate me all you want, but I'm not going to let you get me out of the server because of my mistake, I will simply continue on as I did in my past mistakes.
Learned 2 Life Lessons, you should figure them out for yourselves.
Bye. Sorry for the drama, but that's life.
Spoiler
Show
PS: I never said anything about Aya being too old, or a pedo, I think she just wants to be friends with people and avoid situations like this. Let me just hint that was another person who IS admin on both HL2DM servers.
Btw, Happy Bday Nick
Peter B.: half counter fortress team portal life 2

Telefonmast
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by Telefonmast » Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:02 am

Wow Aya, do you have to make an entire thread for your personal issues?Some people are attention whores but you bring it to a whole new level.
Aya wrote:I actually love men over 50years old

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:40 am

I don't even need to defend myself about what Telefonmast said since all he does here is trolling 24/7 so I doubt people will listen to him more than me.
This thread could have been what it supposed to be if another guy and he didn't start trolling.
Other than that,this thread is decent to look at since what I wanted to do is to sharing explanations by everyone,come clean and remove all dramas from the server.
Now I've been messaging with everyone so we will work on the last part and got nothing else to reply in here anymore.

Edit: One last thing,I'm glad now people know that you shouldn't listen to either exo or bilbo.
They can go fuck themselves and start leaving me the fuck alone already after 900000000 months.
I feel like a mum who abondoned her kids years ago and her kids are still trying to bother me.
Last edited by Aya on Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:13 am

Gollee, I need a drink of water.

If someone is honestly talking shit behind someone's back or spreading rumors, do it right in front of the person's face rather than be a puss.

Also, Nova, leave the rumors at school, pls. This is not Degrassi.
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:24 am

Brotherhood Of Nod wrote:Gollee, I need a drink of water.

If someone is honestly talking shit behind someone's back or spreading rumors, do it right in front of the person's face rather than be a puss.

Also, Nova, leave the rumors at school, pls. This is not Degrassi.
Exactly what EasSidezz was doing.
He was talking shit about me but couldn't say it in front of me, instead, he tells it to someone else that told me.