[GR] Goomba /Abuse

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
Remixezz1
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

[GR] Goomba /Abuse

Post by Remixezz1 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:13 am

Goomba abuse alot! Last time he kicked a player for No Reason. Goomba was using noclip for a jumround but there was no combine, he did it 2 times so he needs to know that there was no combine! He gagged players for no reason.
I don't think that Goomba is mature enough to be a Admin. I also don't think Goomba can handle the responsibilities of a Admin.

Please leave a comment if you agree, or not agree.

(I wanned it to put Admin Only, but I forget that :$)
Last edited by Remixezz1 on Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

Demon
Server Admin

Re: [GR] Goomba /Abuse

Post by Demon » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:17 am

When he was on my server and he has admin rights, he was fucking abusing soooooooooo much.
True he should loose his admin because of him abusing.

warmage45
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by warmage45 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:00 am

Goomba = Abuse. ;)

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:42 am

Remixezz1 wrote:Goomba abuse alot! Last time he kicked a player for No Reason. Goomba was using noclip for a jumround but there was no combine, he did it 2 times so he needs to know that there was no combine! He gagged players for no reason.
I don't think that Goomba is mature enough to be a Admin. I also don't think Goomba can handle the responsibilities of a Admin.

I kicked who? I was nocliping for jumpround but I didn't see they were no combines, I did it 2 times because the 1st time I did it was glitched due to pressing my noclip key too fast. I gagged someone yes because he was speaking russian, I was trolling with 2LT. Mei and btw, I assume I abused, lots of time, and I will say that I apologize. I'm getting out of handle with my dad too getting me mad. So once more, I'm very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very sorry.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:53 am

Left4Freeman60 wrote:
Remixezz1 wrote:Goomba abuse alot! Last time he kicked a player for No Reason. Goomba was using noclip for a jumround but there was no combine, he did it 2 times so he needs to know that there was no combine! He gagged players for no reason.

I kicked who? I was nocliping for jumpround but I didn't see they were no combines, I did it 2 times because the 1st time I did it was glitched due to pressing my noclip key too fast. I gagged someone yes because he was speaking russian, I was trolling with 2LT. Mei and btw, I assume I abused, lots of time, and I will say that I apologize. I'm getting out of handle with my dad too getting me mad. So once more, I'm very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very sorry.
Demon wrote:When he was on my server and he has admin rights, he was fucking abusing soooooooooo much.
True he should loose his admin because of him abusing.
I don't know why you're even there. I prefer getting banned of Demon's server of being VAC banned.

MLGPro
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by MLGPro » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:16 am

From what I can gather your case against him is not very strong because you lack a very important part of it called evidence. While I will say that from when I have played with him Goomba seems to be a tad frivolous with his admin powers he is for the most part not using them in a manner which I would consider abuse. Although if you do in fact have evidence of him kicking players just for the fun of it I am sure Ant or Nick would love to see it and make a decision based upon it. That is, if there is any such evidence at all which I sincerely doubt.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:19 am

Maybe I make mistakes, but I don't kick, ban, warn, slay for fun.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:25 am

Left4Freeman60 wrote:Maybe I make mistakes, but I don't kick, ban, warn, slay for fun.
Also, yesterday I used a lot the sm_play command. You may want to update the admin logs, I'm not trying to hide anything, just saying the truth.
Last edited by Peter Brev on Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

warmage45
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by warmage45 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:30 am

MLGPro wrote:From what I can gather your case against him is not very strong because you lack a very important part of it called evidence. While I will say that from when I have played with him Goomba seems to be a tad frivolous with his admin powers he is for the most part not using them in a manner which I would consider abuse. Although if you do in fact have evidence of him kicking players just for the fun of it I am sure Ant or Nick would love to see it and make a decision based upon it. That is, if there is any such evidence at all which I sincerely doubt.
dat gentlemen-like language o:

MLGPro
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by MLGPro » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:30 am

Left4Freeman60 wrote:
Left4Freeman60 wrote:Maybe I make mistakes, but I don't kick, ban, warn, slay for fun.
Also, yesterday I used a lot the sm_play command. I think I used it a lot, but the question is: is it considered as abuse? If yes, I will stop using it randomly. Thanks. You may want to update the admin logs, I'm not trying to hide anything, just saying the truth.
That was what I meant by frivolous. You should definitely be more conservative with your use of certain admin commands but to say that sm_play commands were abuse is an outright absurdity. The only situation where this would be so would be if the admin spammed them with abandon which was not the case. So while I think this discussion consists of a false accusation I still hold that you should definitely cut down on your use of admin commands. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:32 am

MLGPro wrote:
Left4Freeman60 wrote:
Also, yesterday I used a lot the sm_play command. I think I used it a lot, but the question is: is it considered as abuse? If yes, I will stop using it randomly. Thanks. You may want to update the admin logs, I'm not trying to hide anything, just saying the truth.
That was what I meant by frivolous. You should definitely be more conservative with your use of certain admin commands but to say that sm_play commands were abuse is an outright absurdity. The only situation where this would be so would be if the admin spammed them with abandon which was not the case. So while I think this discussion consists of a false accusation I still hold that you should definitely cut down on your use of admin commands. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Yep.

B.U.G
Former Server Admin

Post by B.U.G » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:33 am

I know Goomba aboose sometimes , but in my opinion today , he didint aboose , just using some comands when was must , used a gag to mute a guy who speaking in rusian , used a kick for avoid mute , this is what i think . Hope will resolve ;P

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:35 am

How about you all stop bitching on here and just play on the fucking server?
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:36 am

B.U.G wrote:I know Goomba aboose sometimes , but in my opinion today , he didint aboose , just using some comands when was must , used a gag to mute a guy who speaking in rusian , used a kick for avoid mute , this is what i think . Hope will resolve ;P
Check logs, I did abuse with sm_play but I saw Nick's message about "Sounds (sm_play) today.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:11 am

[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10