[GR]Gaming

Forum rules
Some for of proof must be provided or your report will not be considered.
GreenVorpal
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

[GR]Gaming

Post by GreenVorpal » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:06 pm

Gaming is an abusive admin who kicks for fun. He also gagged and muted me and my friend Neal yesterday for no reason.

I vote kicked someone because he was spamming. I told gaming to do his fucking job and gag the spammer. He told me basically to fuck off. So i vote kicked him and then got kicked for "vote kicking" for fun. I want his admin removed.

Proof:Image

I am seductive Ryan in the photo.

[GR]$xgamingzx$
Former Server Admin

Re: [GR]Gaming

Post by [GR]$xgamingzx$ » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:17 pm

i was a sec afk and the other admins didnt saw he was spamming and it was not spamming he said only 3 things (big,long,niggawhat) and if it was spamming i gagged him so that is why i kicked you for that reason and you did votemute but he didnt talk he was talking in chat not in mic and if it was spamming why you votekicked him we can see things 2 so say in chat admin he is spamming or gaming he is spamming

about your friend neal he was really annoying he said every time in chat help me i am pmuted help me i am pmuted i said many times we cant unpmute you ask ant or nick and idk if i gagged or muted him yesterday so check the logs pls but if i gagged or muted him than is the reason annoying and i asked him to stop

and one more thing i never abuse i know what i do and if it was abuse i say sorry and i hope ant or nick give me a warning ( i think it is not abuse) and it is only kick get over it

[GR]doodleninja
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by [GR]doodleninja » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:36 pm

[GR]$xgamingzx$ wrote:i was a sec afk and the other admins didnt saw he was spamming and it was not spamming he said only 3 things (big,long,niggawhat) and if it was spamming i gagged him so that is why i kicked you for that reason and you did votemute but he didnt talk he was talking in chat not in mic and if it was spamming why you votekicked him we can see things 2 so say in chat admin he is spamming or gaming he is spamming

about your friend neal he was really annoying he said every time in chat help me i am pmuted help me i am pmuted i said many times we cant unpmute you ask ant or nick and idk if i gagged or muted him yesterday so check the logs pls but if i gagged or muted him than is the reason annoying and i asked him to stop

and one more thing i never abuse i know what i do and if it was abuse i say sorry and i hope ant or nick give me a warning ( i think it is not abuse) and it is only kick get over it
pls breathe while typing!!!11!

gamingz is one of the admins that are really serious at their job. he really cares about the server and his members. he is very strict and not a "server-buddy-like" anymore, but a real "admin-like". he does a very good job ad "adminning" (derp)

awesomedude
Former Server Admin

Post by awesomedude » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:52 pm

From what your "proof" shows I can understand why he kicked you.
Shit happens

Snoap
Former Server Admin

Post by Snoap » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:01 pm

Actully Ryan was spamming
"Can you unmute my friend?"
even tho gamingz said he couldnt but he kept asking
Crushed dreams and broken hearts!

Patience is a small price to pay for perfection.

словами не передать

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:56 pm

So what happen was this Seductive Ryan came into the server and begged on mic to all admins who were there to unmute his friend Seductive Neal.
Everyone wasn't sure if we should or not but I heard that he got pmuted 2years ago by 1admin who is not on the server anymore for a mistake thinking he is blagho.
But I failed to punmute then Simzo did in the next map.

Seductive Neal started to talk on mic which reminded me of Jake...
Soon as he got unmuted he was very aggressive,upset and trolled hard.
That point we thought there was a good reason for pmute.

Also most of us refused to do it so Ryan started to complain on mic.
Many players were saying shut up to them and he was creating all unnecessary dramas so I muted him again.
Then Ryan started to beg and complain again on mic and chat and Neal was saying shits in chat so me and gamingz told them to stop but they didn't and spammed so they got gagged and muted.

There is no admin disrespect rule doesn't mean you can act all you want.
Imo screaming unnecessary "dramas" on mic and chat for more than 30mins total is worth mute/gag to keep other players who were there for fun.

gamingz is still "server-buddy-like".
You think he's too strict and some admins who is always afk or don't do shit or accept you to do anything are the best admin then you might think he turned to be an admin not your friend anymore.
Aya :3

[GR]doodleninja
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by [GR]doodleninja » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:01 pm

naw he is a good admin, one of the best. Probably THE best. I cant imagine an other, better admin, as he is.

B.U.G
Former Server Admin

Post by B.U.G » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm

let me guess , u want to lost his power of admin for ur fun and no fucking serios reason
Dont think so :o

Blagho
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by Blagho » Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:06 pm

Really I don't see anything wrong with this nothing really bad happen, it was just a big miss understanding what it seems like. Also it just shows you getting kick so, just a kick its not that big of a deal, to make this post. I say Gamingz was in the right.

ThomasBonjj
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by ThomasBonjj » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:19 pm

I totally agree with Blagho,

His signature picture.

fire1000678
750+ Posts
750+ Posts

Post by fire1000678 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:31 pm

I wasn't there, but gaming is one of the few good admins in my opinion (with aya and I xDD jk I'm only pretty good) jk I'm really good. Jk (I cant think of a way to finish this chain without gloating or putting myself down) anyway he did what was right in the situation. :D
上手ですか?

"Just as the tree and the earth need each other for life, so is the body and the soul, for without the other, one is nothing."

Ingame Name: [GR]人生Positively Shinobi{A}

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:31 pm

[GR]doodleninja wrote: pls breathe while typing!!!11!

gamingz is one of the admins that are really serious at their job. he really cares about the server and his members. he is very strict and not a "server-buddy-like" anymore, but a real "admin-like". he does a very good job ad "adminning" (derp)

I think Ant loses a few points on his IQ for everytime he reads your posts :)
Lol, anyways

Gaming isn't bad. He is just doing what he is supposed to do, kick or ban the trollers and hear them whine about it.
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

[GR]Left4Ana
Former Server Admin

Post by [GR]Left4Ana » Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:27 am

Why are people these days acting like 9 year olds...
They do something, get kicked and then:"WOW, WTF DID I DO?"
I mean yeah, Blaghos picture...

Brotherhood Of Nod
Former Server Admin

Post by Brotherhood Of Nod » Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:12 am

[GR]Left4Ana wrote:Why are people these days acting like 9 year olds...
Same thing when I had admin back in the 'ol days. The days where when you say lag in the Cheat Server, you catch on fire and it plays the sound were Ant yells, "FUCKING LAG, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" :D
Spoiler
Show
Oh look...
Spoiler
Show
I made dis.

[GR]doodleninja
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by [GR]doodleninja » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:32 am

Brotherhood Of Nod wrote:
[GR]Left4Ana wrote:Why are people these days acting like 9 year olds...
Same thing when I had admin back in the 'ol days. The days where when you say lag in the Cheat Server, you catch on fire and it plays the sound were Ant yells, "FUCKING LAG, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" :D

Haha we need this again. I never saw it