FANCY BUDDHA KILLER

Anonymous

Re: FANCY BUDDHA KILLER

Post by Anonymous » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:46 am

xD. I got a MUCH bigger penis.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:10 pm

I dont understand why so many people think that its cool to get scripts from the internet or friends.
Its not the work of them, they dont know what which code do.

Aww i hate that. The [SH] clan hates absolutely script codes in the internet and people who trades/shares/copys/publish screepts -.-
I know you (GR) think it would help noobs if you give them the code (i saw func_train here), but it dont help. They'll just copy it and wont understand it -____- Just explain what to do (WITHOUT ANY CODE). Like: "put the input there and the keyvalue there"

Napalm
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by Napalm » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:39 pm

OMFG don't ask for scripts your not going to get them. Same on steam. ant made one expample becase the train is usefull and sometimes very hard to make. on the otherhand a buddha killer.. on a building server.. ya thats a good idea....with all the noobs we get I would fucking die..
Oof.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:16 am

Napalm wrote:ant made one expample becase the train is usefull and sometimes very hard to make.
I dont care of "its very hard to make". Learn the fucking entity by yourself with developer wiki. If you get the code of ant, is it helping you? You know now what which code is doing? Maybe you can learn it from the code but the most people dont get it.

Nicdel
Server Admin

Post by Nicdel » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:19 pm

The train himself is easy. You just need a trick to activate it.
Ingame: -[SaD]- Nico

Napalm
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by Napalm » Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:41 am

[SH] Enel wrote:
Napalm wrote:ant made one expample becase the train is usefull and sometimes very hard to make.
I dont care of "its very hard to make". Learn the fucking entity by yourself with developer wiki. If you get the code of ant, is it helping you? You know now what which code is doing? Maybe you can learn it from the code but the most people dont get it.
I do tard nothing wrong with help hardasses.....
Oof.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:07 am

I didnt say that :D But nvm its offtopic