PeterGold's Unban Request

Forum rules
- Be sure to read the "Unban Request Form" topic before posting.
- Do not spam here! Guest posts will only be visible after an admin approves them!
PeterGold
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

PeterGold's Unban Request

Post by PeterGold » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:59 am

In-game name: PeterGold
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:35997824
Admin that banned you: [GR]Nick_6893{A}
Reason given: Playing deathrun on the cosbysweater server.
Why you should be unbanned: Playing on cosbysweater server is not for [GR] members, which i did not know at first. After a warning i got kicked out of GR and got permbanned from the area51 servers. Kicked out of the GRgroup i can understand. But getting permbanned from area51 i think is a little harsh. I've been a area51 deathrun player for a fair amount of time and i like it. I also do not have a history of warnings, kicks and/or banns at the server. I'm a good guy just wandering around the servers of HL2, but i always come back to Area51 for the best game of deathrun.

Peter

[GR]_*Weeman*_
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Re: PeterGold's Unban Request

Post by [GR]_*Weeman*_ » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:13 pm

Wait for Nicks reply.

Nicdel
Server Admin

Post by Nicdel » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:01 pm

[GR]_*Weeman*_ wrote:Wait for Nicks reply.
Thanks for this useful answer.
Ingame: -[SaD]- Nico

Jack
Former Server Admin

Post by Jack » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:23 pm

I think he know
Nicdel wrote:
Perfect.

nick_6893
Site Admin

Post by nick_6893 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:06 pm

Before I make my decision, could you also explain why did you remove me from friends after I warned you? Not only did I warn you but you completely forgot my message and went back to cosby from area 51 which is why I just permbanned.

Blake
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by Blake » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:06 pm

nick_6893 wrote:Before I make my decision, could you also explain why did you remove me from friends after I warned you? Not only did I warn you but you completely forgot my message and went back to cosby from area 51 which is why I just permbanned.
Oh boo hoo he removed you from your friends list whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Unkown wrote: Life’s too short to worry about the little things.
Albert Einstein wrote: You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother.

PeterGold
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by PeterGold » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:47 pm

nick_6893 wrote:Before I make my decision, could you also explain why did you remove me from friends after I warned you? Not only did I warn you but you completely forgot my message and went back to cosby from area 51 which is why I just permbanned.
Removing you from friends was a dumb thing to do, i feel kinda stupid about it ;p. But you came in cosbys and instantly threath with permban if we (me and someone else from GR) did not leave, i think thats kinda harsh because ive never even heard of the competition thats going on between cosbys and area51. After that i went back to see some guys i know for some longer time that were playing in cosbys.
Also i want to say that i dont really care much about standing up for cosbys nor area51. I just want to play a good game of HL. If sometimes area51 games doesnt suit me right i prefer a game of deathmatch or sometimes deathrun on the only alternative dr server which is cosbys.
I now understand why cosbys and area51 are so competitive agains each other. And i also think area51 is the big winner for that in my opinion, area51 should really not even care too much about losing people to cosbys server. People that really like dr choose area51. most of the people that frequently play dr on cosbys turn out to be players banned from area 51.

:edit:
Also you and/or ant should update the rules and conditions for GR members because, as i said, i did not now about this. and i think a lot of them dont know about them. Just so its clear for all the people that should know about this.

nick_6893
Site Admin

Post by nick_6893 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:16 pm

Unbanned but your no longer able to join GR.

Also, we are now enforcing the rules about being in GR before new people can join. This is so we never have this happen again.

Jack
Former Server Admin

Post by Jack » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:24 pm

Amazing, lul

BEFORE: 271 Members

AFTER: 270 Members

Rusty Shackleford
Former Server Admin

Post by Rusty Shackleford » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:07 pm

PeterGold wrote:
Removing you from friends was a dumb thing to do, i feel kinda stupid about it ;p. But you came in cosbys and instantly threath with permban if we (me and someone else from GR) did not leave, i think thats kinda harsh because ive never even heard of the competition thats going on between cosbys and area51. After that i went back to see some guys i know for some longer time that were playing in cosbys.
Also i want to say that i dont really care much about standing up for cosbys nor area51. I just want to play a good game of HL. If sometimes area51 games doesnt suit me right i prefer a game of deathmatch or sometimes deathrun on the only alternative dr server which is cosbys.
I now understand why cosbys and area51 are so competitive agains each other. And i also think area51 is the big winner for that in my opinion, area51 should really not even care too much about losing people to cosbys server. People that really like dr choose area51. most of the people that frequently play dr on cosbys turn out to be players banned from area 51.

:edit:
Also you and/or ant should update the rules and conditions for GR members because, as i said, i did not now about this. and i think a lot of them dont know about them. Just so its clear for all the people that should know about this.
There is no competition at all. There's just you going into other leeching deathruns and supporting them by doing so.

[GR]_*Weeman*_
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by [GR]_*Weeman*_ » Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:01 am

Jack wrote:
I think he know
Nicdel wrote:
Perfect.

lol :D :roll: :roll:

PeterGold
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by PeterGold » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:37 am

Thank you.
See u guys in-game