Ikillyôutóòo|aka|Deadw@lker

Forum rules
- Be sure to read the "Unban Request Form" topic before posting.
- Do not spam here! Guest posts will only be visible after an admin approves them!
Massie
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Ikillyôutóòo|aka|Deadw@lker

Post by Massie » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:57 am

In-game name: Ikillyôutóòo|aka|Deadw@lker
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:6476923
Admin that banned you: Server owner
Reason given: General crash/Spam
Why you should be unbanned: Lol actualy I want to ask you: why did you ban me? I think I wasnt 1 time on your server, I just tried to connect today and it said banned. And if you look at the banlist you see that there no "connection time" etc shown. Pls unbann me, I want to try out the server :D. Or at least I want to know the "real ban reason". Cuz I hate bans and want always to clear the situation/reason.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Re: Ikillyôutóòo|aka|Deadw@lker

Post by ant_8490 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:55 pm

This ban is from such a long time ago, that it does not have specific ban details since it happened before the permanent ban website was even created. Also, u were probably banned before the ranklist was made, or u had less then 10 minutes of gameplay and was deleted. I dont remember your actual ban reason, so i can only say you probably spammed props or just did something to annoy someone.

Anyway, i'll remove the ban since it has been such a long time and due to the lack of details.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

Massie
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Re: Ikillyôutóòo|aka|Deadw@lker

Post by Massie » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:22 am

Thanks. Normaly I dont do such shit like prop spam as I know that I would get banned for this everywhere. But idk since its may 1 or more years ago I dont remember lol^^.