Diehardlego's Last request for Trial or Full Admin.

Forum rules
- This is to apply for basic admin on the Deathrun Server.
- Make sure you have fully read the "[MUST READ] Admin Requirements" post first, before applying for admin.
God-Of-War
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Re: Diehardlego's Last request for Trial or Full Admin.

Post by God-Of-War » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:44 pm

I'm sorry diehard but im a no :(. You are very immature when you are on and you arent on as often. You arent suited for admin
Ermahgerd!, It's a Sterk Berg! sterk berg
Spoiler
Show
[GR] Manlord {A}: dont be a corprate kiss up
[GR]¤ŦΣ¤God of War: wat u mean?
[GR] Manlord {A}: dont give points
[GR]¤ŦΣ¤God of War: i always give points :P
[GR]¤ŦΣ¤God of War: im not gona stop :P

myback
Server Admin

Post by myback » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:56 pm

I can't decide whether to vote for you or not, I see you have great potential; But I cease to see you use it so far in usual gameplay.
Peter B.: half counter fortress team portal life 2

[GR]Manlord TD
Server Admin

Post by [GR]Manlord TD » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:57 am

I vote yes on trial, I do believe he deserves trial I have seen a huge change in behavior with him. Judging from the past.... sure he acted up and out but he did show a sign in change.

My suggestion is give him trial for a month and see where he gets from there.
I am Manlord, for every person I DESTROY it's just another giant step for MANLORD kind.

Sub 2 http://www.youtube.com/user/attackslug
They're a 3 man band!

StaTix
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by StaTix » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:01 pm

first off, only like 3 people can actually vote on this app because they have not played with him, and yes i know his activity is low and what not, but that is what you get when you get dedicated and want to go pro, if you guys honestly can see that then why are you so dedicated to hl2? anyways from what i know he is actually smarter than most of the admins here. he might not show it around a FEW people, but honestly its very rare when he is not being mature. mostly because he does not agree with 2-3 people on the server some of which are admins. anyways if he does get TA ill make him stop playing CSS and CS:GO to play on area 51. with all that being said i vote yes. if this has not changed your vote then i do not know what will, unless your the ones who he does not listen to. and i am not going to post names this time. also i am not voting because he asked me to or i am his friend or any of that, i am voting because he does have potential for being admin
&&[GR]Broskii{A}:L: is it lego's boobs?

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:17 pm

Being immature and dumb are too different things.
No one said he is dumb and you don't get to decide the current admin team is bunch of less smart people.
Aya :3

B.U.G
Former Server Admin

Post by B.U.G » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:58 pm

I know he was imature and he semed to not do his job, played twice with him ,
BUT !!!????
I vote Yes for trial for another chance ,cuz
We gave Demon and Manlord a lot of chances ,more than 2 times...
So i think a second chance is welcome.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:42 pm

B.U.G wrote:I know he was imature and he semed to not do his job, played twice with him ,
BUT !!!????
4th chance*

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:21 pm

You know the reason for this being that I've had admin 4 times and lost it 4 times, the only two people that I know of that even hate me as being an admin had made reports that were idiotic in total when there were admins that did stuff that was way worse than what I had even done. Getting banned for not doing commands on players I don't see why that would be so serious when there are more than one admin on the server, so basically them themselves aren't even doing what they are supposed to either. Just a side note.

StaTix
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by StaTix » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:55 pm

Aya wrote:Being immature and dumb are too different things.
No one said he is dumb and you don't get to decide the current admin team is bunch of less smart people.
im not the only one saying that, there are a few people who call a few on the admin team badmins, most of which are semi old players

B.U.G
Former Server Admin

Post by B.U.G » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:13 pm

Aya wrote:
B.U.G wrote:I know he was imature and he semed to not do his job, played twice with him ,
BUT !!!????
4th chance*
Auch , that was in the face , didn't know that .
I cant vote then , played with him just 2 times and i tough he had admin one time . Sry

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:41 pm

If you have noticed,Ant denied many people by saying 'you most likely won't work together well with the current admins'.
So I think you better stop pointing out how badly we do our jobs and start focusing on getting along with us if you really wanna be in the team.
By the way,most people who call us "badmins" are usually just crying about when they got punished so just let them cry.
I never heard Ant is saying the current team is bad and I doubt he will because they all hand picked by Ant himself.

StaTix
250+ Posts
250+ Posts

Post by StaTix » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:00 pm

Aya wrote:If you have noticed,Ant denied many people by saying 'you most likely won't work together well with the current admins'.
So I think you better stop pointing out how badly we do our jobs and start focusing on getting along with us if you really wanna be in the team.
By the way,most people who call us "badmins" are usually just crying about when they got punished so just let them cry.
I never heard Ant is saying the current team is bad and I doubt he will because they all hand picked by Ant himself.
hey guess what, i was too, and i was called one of the best admins, maybe by older players, and some new, but what does this server mainly consist of, douche bags and pricks, or smart mature people? all i hear from the current admin team is gossip which doesnt include stuntman, myback, and sir daddy. that to me sounds like i want to play on the admin team, if ant were to do a graph on the players who play the most, i guarantee 60-75% are admins. the rest are players, one who are dedicated, you know something, when you left the server for idk how long the server actually wasnt full of drama. you used to bring drama into the server when you werent admin, now well you just bring it by the gallons. and before ant says anything about if you dont like the admins then leave, then let me pose this question, why leave a server which has potential, and its downfall is from its own staff. just saying this as well watching a server fail is miserable, especially one that i "grew up on".

SuperNovaX
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by SuperNovaX » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:05 pm

Aya wrote:If you have noticed,Ant denied many people by saying 'you most likely won't work together well with the current admins'.
Exactly. And for the most part I like the admin team we have,with a few exceptions but not naming names, and so do other people. I also feel like we have enough admins, though some are a bit inactive but lets not go into that. Exo you have a bit of a point. But Aya isn't the only one who's brought drama, everyone of us has at one point, some more than others (including me) but we have to look past that and start working on the problems that are being caused by players and admins. Maybe it's time to re-evaluate things, I don't know, but I think something should be re-evaluated. Maybe the players, the admins, or something. We also need to change a lot of things. But Ant wont do that so how about we just re-evaluate just about everything? Kinda like do a new start to things a bit. Just an idea though.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness;only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:09 pm

Well,look who is still in the admin team and who is not.
I've never been told that I bring dramas except you or few others who raged because I used cmds on them and I'm not even playing with you anymore.
And what Nova said about dramas is right.
Now,this is Lego's app and not about you or me.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:27 pm

6 days and no replies ;o