God of War's Admin Application

Forum rules
- This is to apply for basic admin on the Deathrun Server.
- Make sure you have fully read the "[MUST READ] Admin Requirements" post first, before applying for admin.
Aya
Former Server Admin

Re: God of War's Admin Application

Post by Aya » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:47 am

Cpt.Travis wrote:
Aya wrote:I don't change my vote to No over this.
But what's important is to get along with other admins.
I suggest you to just focus on gameplay till Ant makes his decision.
That's your choice I just don't like people begging for votes, it shows immaturity and the last thing we need in the admin team are immature people. Many of the admins we currently have has lied about their age and I find many of them immature.
Yea,I agree.
But I guess we have to live with that since avarage ages of people play that game is becoming lower.
And also I can't tell who is actually really mature and who is not since people change.
There are people who I believed mature turned into total dick.lol
Well,I'm happy as long as you stay in the team and I don't mind doing anything to kicking people out if I find them doing something wrong later on.;3
Aya :3

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:09 pm

That's why I tend to think twice before posting as I know the applicant is most likely going to lie about their age.

When Travis made his app, he said that most applications are meant to get administrative power for administrative powers and realize that being an admin isn't that fun.

I tend to think that this still stands up.

I do not like when God of War spammed the chat asking people to vote.

Although, you were nice to me, but I don't think you could possibly get along with current admin.

The admin that we got are, indeed, immature, so obviously can't get along with each other.

The people that I manage to find mature as an admin are Travis, Aya, Stunty, MyBack and Daddy.

I probably missed some but that's the ones that come to my head first.

For your application, sadly I will have to vote no for now.

God-Of-War
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by God-Of-War » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:59 am

Peter, I agree with what you say. I know sometimes I might be a little immature but the only reason I want admin is because i have been admin many time before. This time I'll probably get rejected, but I will apply next time until I do get admin. I will also show you that I am mature over time.
Ermahgerd!, It's a Sterk Berg! sterk berg
Spoiler
Show
[GR] Manlord {A}: dont be a corprate kiss up
[GR]¤ŦΣ¤God of War: wat u mean?
[GR] Manlord {A}: dont give points
[GR]¤ŦΣ¤God of War: i always give points :P
[GR]¤ŦΣ¤God of War: im not gona stop :P

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:39 pm

God-Of-War wrote:Peter, I agree with what you say. I know sometimes I might be a little immature but the only reason I want admin is because i have been admin many time before. This time I'll probably get rejected, but I will apply next time until I do get admin. I will also show you that I am mature over time.
I do not believe that you wouldn't be a good admin, but I think, even if you were admin before, wouldn't get along with current admins yet.

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:39 pm

Sorry to say this but to be honest,I don't see him not getting along with current admins except you(FA) or Travis(inactive).
I don't see him spamming anymore and I still can't find any other better applicant.
Aya :3

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:43 pm

Denied - stay active and try to get along better with all the current admins/players and u'll probably get a chance next time
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10