What do you guys think of this?

Demon
Server Admin

Re: What do you guys think of this?

Post by Demon » Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:41 pm

warmage45 wrote:
Demon wrote: To be honest we do play my puzzle maps it's just that you are never here when we do.
I have a feeling that when that happens u nominate your own map instead of other people nominating it, then u spam the number of the map in chat or the name of the map on the mic. Btw, puzzle maps can be popular, just look at puzzle_crates one of the most played maps and probably one of my favorites.
Puzzle crates and the it's both my maps.
I didn't nominate my maps for ages now. I do not spam the number of the map on chat, tons of people do it so what I can't sometimes? Mic same thing...

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:50 pm

Demon wrote:
Spoiler
Show
Demon, your stressed out over non-important shit. You need to calm down.

Other examples:
Deathrun: Anti-Bhop Script plugins warns him when bhopping --> Immediately, the plugin should be removed.
Minecraft: AntiCheat plugin warns him when fastbreaking blocks --> Immediately, the plugin should be removed.

How about you chill a bit, and realize that settings can be adjusted. What if i said to you when you made your first map for deathrun, "It crashed everyone's game multiple times and cleared the server out. I will NEVER use any of your maps again"?

You attitude towards things that you dont like or dont think work properly is getting annoying, especially when i feel that i put in a ton of time in to keeping everyone as happy as possible. It's not about you Demon. It's about the server as a whole, and i will not just remove things because you feel they should be removed or changed.
Do you realize I am not the only person complaining about the plugins which you had made or downloaded. Anti-bhop Annoying as fuck because it warns me for using my mwheel. Not only that people do talk behind your back, snoap said it should get removed. Minecraft... How would you feel not being allowed to break blocks because youre running away from lava and the only way out is mining? At least you could change the time from 10 secs to 5? and make it less sensitive.
You only put that plugin in deathrun because of travis, so travis is the one who decides? so he is the whole server? I am part of this server and I have the right to say what I do not like or like no matter what it is, So youre saying that you will add things because one person feels like adding it and not delete it when more then 5 people complain about plugins. You have no idea what happens on minecraft behind your back, check the chat logs sometimes, people especially the ones with diamond tools are moaning constantly because of that plugin, "fast break" I have heard over about 10 different people complain about it. People get mad and they just leave the server since they are not allowed to play.
I can even name them people who had the problem.
Xares
Dylan
Lady Selena
Many more people....

You are now just talking about me since this topic is about me.
Specific example from you, but can be applied to many people.

1. Minecraft fastbreak has already been fixed, and NO, anticheat didnt have to be removed for that... just gotta have patience.
2. Deathrun: If your mwheel is still warning you, then im sorry, but ur rolling it like a retard and theres no need to go over 500+ velocity.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

warmage45
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by warmage45 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:49 pm

Demon wrote:
warmage45 wrote:
Demon wrote: To be honest we do play my puzzle maps it's just that you are never here when we do.
I have a feeling that when that happens u nominate your own map instead of other people nominating it, then u spam the number of the map in chat or the name of the map on the mic. Btw, puzzle maps can be popular, just look at puzzle_crates one of the most played maps and probably one of my favorites.
Puzzle crates and the it's both my maps.
I didn't nominate my maps for ages now. I do not spam the number of the map on chat, tons of people do it so what I can't sometimes? Mic same thing...
Puzzle_crates isn't your map tho

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:04 am

"and the it's both my maps."
I was ment to say then, so basically puzzle crates is in first place of the puzzle maps and then 2 of my maps are in 2nd and 3rd place.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:12 am

ant_8490 wrote: theres no need to go over 500+ velocity.
I need to go over 500+ velocity :P

myback
Server Admin

Post by myback » Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:57 am

Cpt. Goomba wrote:
ant_8490 wrote: theres no need to go over 500+ velocity.
I need to go over 500+ velocity :P
Want* ;)
Peter B.: half counter fortress team portal life 2

uberleedle
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by uberleedle » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:16 pm

ant_8490 wrote: 2. Deathrun: If your mwheel is still warning you, then im sorry, but ur rolling it like a retard and theres no need to go over 500+ velocity.
They see me rollin
They hatin
Patrolling they tryin to catch me ridin dirty
Tryin to catch me ridin dirty
:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUMk6qsKEEA
Leedle leedle leedle lee...