... pickles ...

Demon
Server Admin

Re: ... pickles ...

Post by Demon » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:26 am

Pickles you got to change, dude you are always spamming and shit, very annoying and also you say that you help Nick and Ant with everything, so do you mean that you help them poop, help them eat, help them brush their teeth? Dude you got to stop talking shit and start making sense and also explaining your self, the only reason you are still not banned because its funny to troll you.

[GR]doodleninja
1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts

Post by [GR]doodleninja » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:06 am

as i said wait for people to write them back and dont spam at them ur cool and nice but when they are plying join the game or wait if the round ends and they will talk to u

Aya
Former Server Admin

Post by Aya » Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:33 pm

daddy lol..wow

I understand what Jack said because I got into the exactly same situation.
pickles, I thought you are very sweet in the beginning then you did stuff like what Jack said.
You try to threat people or troll on people.
You are right now thinking how people are being mean to you but you didn't listen to me.
Like Demon said, you really have to change..or at least try to understand people...
I told you before,most people are on steam to play game not for chatting 24/7.
No one will keep you in their friend list if you don't stop stalking people...
Aya :3

naruto5422
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by naruto5422 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:56 pm

[NBG]Aya wrote:daddy lol..wow

I understand what Jack said because I got into the exactly same situation.
pickles, I thought you are very sweet in the beginning then you did stuff like what Jack said.
You try to threat people or troll on people.
You are right now thinking how people are being mean to you but you didn't listen to me.
Like Demon said, you really have to change..or at least try to understand people...
I told you before,most people are on steam to play game not for chatting 24/7.
No one will keep you in their friend list if you don't stop stalking people...
I Agree with everyone, including Jack Demon and Aya...

Wolf
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by Wolf » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:10 pm

Hey everyone
I have sorted things out
That I won't spam anymore and be annoying to everyone
Can some people just start being nice towards me
And naruto and aya and jack I included u in this
Can we just be friends again
I promise that I won't annoying anymore
Can u plz forgive me if u can reply back to me

Poohunter
1+ Posts
1+ Posts

Post by Poohunter » Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:18 pm

Well I'm just gonna speak my heart out here.

I understand what your saying, in fact, pickles linked me to this very thread just to reply. I'm actually just replying here because I really reply anyways. Don't take this the wrong way pickles, your a nice guy, but can be a little bit annoying. All the time when I'm in-game I get pickles trying to chat to me. Literally about once every hour I see him trying to chat me. He always asks me to do stuff, like "Can you talk to ant for me?" or sometimes he asks me to do something and goes offline right away. Don't take this the wrong way pickles, your nice and all, but you can be sort of annoying. All I ask is that you message me less, and if you can do stuff yourself, don't ask me to do it. Also, right now he asked me to go on area 51 server and idle on there. Pickles, I made a list of things for you to do so people won't hate on you.

1. Stop asking people to do stuff for you if you can do it yourself
2. Stop asking other people to talk to other people, like you always ask me to talk to ant or nick
3. Stop messaging me every hour, you can still message me, just do it less frequently
4. Stop trying to stalk people
5. If you tell me something, don't tell me the same thing again literally 1 hour later. You already did that a few times and it got a bit annoying

Just follow those simple tasks and I won't pretend I'm AFK when you try to msg me sometimes (yes I admit it)

Also, just don't get me started on how many times you asked me to buy you a game or donate to your server, for me it's simply so hard to say no to people, which is why you usually find me using excuses when you ask. It's hard enough for me just typing this message, don't try to make it easy.

EDIT: Not to mention the pointless chatting

Pickles: Poohunter
Me: Ye?
Pickles: wats doing?
*facepalm*
Me: not much
Pickles: Can you do something for me?

*a bunch of variables go ahead*
*blabbity blabbity blabber*

Me: gtg
Pickles: Why?
Me: Sleep
Pickles: *variable from awwwww to why?
*blabbity blabber blap*

*turns on appear offline mode so I don't have to deal with him*

No offense pickles but this is how it goes most of the time

naruto5422
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by naruto5422 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:36 am

Poohunter wrote:Well I'm just gonna speak my heart out here.

I understand what your saying, in fact, pickles linked me to this very thread just to reply. I'm actually just replying here because I really reply anyways. Don't take this the wrong way pickles, your a nice guy, but can be a little bit annoying. All the time when I'm in-game I get pickles trying to chat to me. Literally about once every hour I see him trying to chat me. He always asks me to do stuff, like "Can you talk to ant for me?" or sometimes he asks me to do something and goes offline right away. Don't take this the wrong way pickles, your nice and all, but you can be sort of annoying. All I ask is that you message me less, and if you can do stuff yourself, don't ask me to do it. Also, right now he asked me to go on area 51 server and idle on there. Pickles, I made a list of things for you to do so people won't hate on you.

1. Stop asking people to do stuff for you if you can do it yourself
2. Stop asking other people to talk to other people, like you always ask me to talk to ant or nick
3. Stop messaging me every hour, you can still message me, just do it less frequently
4. Stop trying to stalk people
5. If you tell me something, don't tell me the same thing again literally 1 hour later. You already did that a few times and it got a bit annoying

Just follow those simple tasks and I won't pretend I'm AFK when you try to msg me sometimes (yes I admit it)

Also, just don't get me started on how many times you asked me to buy you a game or donate to your server, for me it's simply so hard to say no to people, which is why you usually find me using excuses when you ask. It's hard enough for me just typing this message, don't try to make it easy.

EDIT: Not to mention the pointless chatting

Pickles: Poohunter
Me: Ye?
Pickles: wats doing?
*facepalm*
Me: not much
Pickles: Can you do something for me?

*a bunch of variables go ahead*
*blabbity blabbity blabber*

Me: gtg
Pickles: Why?
Me: Sleep
Pickles: *variable from awwwww to why?
*blabbity blabber blap*

*turns on appear offline mode so I don't have to deal with him*

No offense pickles but this is how it goes most of the time
wow i had it worse then you o.o i was about to quit steam because of this fuckery honestly lol, but yes pickles is out of control most of the time.. and i simply agree with you poohunter..

Wolf
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by Wolf » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:51 am

Naruto I have moved on and can we drop the subject plz and stop bitching behind my back plz

naruto5422
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by naruto5422 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:10 am

[GR]pickles2012{D} wrote:Naruto I have moved on and can we drop the subject plz and stop bitching behind my back plz
Bitching behind your back? Lmao pickles I'm not bching at all :) you are surely misunderstanding this topic

Wolf
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by Wolf » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:12 am

naruto can we still be friends or not yet and can we start being friend and i promise u i will stop being annoying plz if u find it in ur heart 2 be friends with me again

naruto5422
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by naruto5422 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:16 am

[GR]pickles2012{D} wrote:naruto can we still be friends or not yet
I'm still thinking about it, I'm glad you haven't bothered me all day about you. But like I said give me some time and I'll see what I can do.

Wolf
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by Wolf » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:30 am

naruto i completly backed down as well
i stopped annoying ok

cosmosgp1
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by cosmosgp1 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:00 am

Lrn2english first
I come from the past.
I'll stay for a while.
I'll come back later again.
Spoiler
Show

Wolf
50+ Posts
50+ Posts

Post by Wolf » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:34 am

Go away Cosmo this is between me and naruto only

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:12 am

[GR]pickles2012{D} wrote:Go away Cosmo this is between me and naruto only
No Pickles, this is about not only about you and Naruto it's about people who are STILL your friends. You should fucking stop right now, and also this is a topic, anyone can write.