What do you guys think of this?

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

What do you guys think of this?

Post by Cpt.Travis » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:00 pm

Demon wrote:
Cpt. Goomba wrote:Hammer Error

MountFilesystem( 207 ) failed: SteamMountFilesystem(3264,207,0x11a5f560=,0x11a5f450) failed with error 116: Cache needs repair
Reason for error: Shit design. c:
According to Demon is if you make a map with supercool design then that map will be very good and nothing else counts.
He's also going in-game like talking about how shitty other peoples maps are and he thinks his own maps are so much better then the rest.

If his maps are so much better then the rest then tell me why aren't they listed as the top favorited maps in the server or why aren't they even played at all?
I will just give you a hint Demon if you don't like a map then keep it to yourself, or say it in a good way like "I don't like this map because..."
Instead of comming with the words like this: "No offense Travis, but your map is shit as fuck and you should never make more maps because you are a shitty mapper, you should quit mapping and just stick to bhop because thats the only thing you are good at"(I copied his words almost exactly as he said it ingame btw)

And you are using the no offense word wrong. It's like saying: "No offense girl, but u are fat and ugly as fuck, you should burn all the pictures you have of urself and commit suicide" Do you really expect that person to not be mad back at you or not get offended just because you said no offense?

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Re: What do you guys think of this?

Post by Cpt.Travis » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:04 pm

Now I prioritize making a fun and simple map with a decent design over a cool and imba designed, but boring map. Mainly because people wouldn't care alot about the cool design after playing it 100 times. Ofc the map would be best if it had Imba design and fun, but the map simply isn't shit just because it lacks abit in the design progress.
As I know it most of the people like my map and it was/is the most favorited map according to the people.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:43 pm

Demon, your stressed out over non-important shit. You need to calm down.

Other examples:
Deathrun: Anti-Bhop Script plugins warns him when bhopping --> Immediately, the plugin should be removed.
Minecraft: AntiCheat plugin warns him when fastbreaking blocks --> Immediately, the plugin should be removed.

How about you chill a bit, and realize that settings can be adjusted. What if i said to you when you made your first map for deathrun, "It crashed everyone's game multiple times and cleared the server out. I will NEVER use any of your maps again"?

You attitude towards things that you dont like or dont think work properly is getting annoying, especially when i feel that i put in a ton of time in to keeping everyone as happy as possible. It's not about you Demon. It's about the server as a whole, and i will not just remove things because you feel they should be removed or changed.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:23 pm

ant_8490 wrote:Demon, your stressed out over non-important shit. You need to calm down.

Other examples:
Deathrun: Anti-Bhop Script plugins warns him when bhopping --> Immediately, the plugin should be removed.
Minecraft: AntiCheat plugin warns him when fastbreaking blocks --> Immediately, the plugin should be removed.

How about you chill a bit, and realize that settings can be adjusted. What if i said to you when you made your first map for deathrun, "It crashed everyone's game multiple times and cleared the server out. I will NEVER use any of your maps again"?

You attitude towards things that you dont like or dont think work properly is getting annoying, especially when i feel that i put in a ton of time in to keeping everyone as happy as possible. It's not about you Demon. It's about the server as a whole, and i will not just remove things because you feel they should be removed or changed.
Well said, I couldn't have said it better myself.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:10 am

I found travis map very good for a first map.
Yeah, and already saying me I copy all his ideas when I'm on sdk.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:58 am

Spoiler
Show
Cpt.Travis wrote:
Demon wrote:
Cpt. Goomba wrote:Hammer Error

MountFilesystem( 207 ) failed: SteamMountFilesystem(3264,207,0x11a5f560=,0x11a5f450) failed with error 116: Cache needs repair
Reason for error: Shit design. c:
According to Demon is if you make a map with supercool design then that map will be very good and nothing else counts.
He's also going in-game like talking about how shitty other peoples maps are and he thinks his own maps are so much better then the rest.

If his maps are so much better then the rest then tell me why aren't they listed as the top favorited maps in the server or why aren't they even played at all?
I will just give you a hint Demon if you don't like a map then keep it to yourself, or say it in a good way like "I don't like this map because..."
Instead of comming with the words like this: "No offense Travis, but your map is shit as fuck and you should never make more maps because you are a shitty mapper, you should quit mapping and just stick to bhop because thats the only thing you are good at"(I copied his words almost exactly as he said it ingame btw)

And you are using the no offense word wrong. It's like saying: "No offense girl, but u are fat and ugly as fuck, you should burn all the pictures you have of urself and commit suicide" Do you really expect that person to not be mad back at you or not get offended just because you said no offense?
The "shit design" was a joke, I personally do not like it but I still like your map since it only has a good ending. People like your map because of the simplicity of it, if it was hard as fuck no one would want to play it, When I made my maps they were shit because for example my deathrun_rock_run_1 had way too much displacements in it. It was too laggy ect ect. Maybe people like your first map more then mine because you didn't put any displacements and made it sooo laggy as fuck. c:

I didn't say that "if you make a map with supercool design then that map will be very good and nothing else counts." I like to make cool designs since it's better to have a shit blocky design or a map where everything is everywhere and it doesn't make sense. I like to make maps simple to pass and detailed. As you see my new map which I am currently making has a quite number of detail in it. It's easy because I tested it with my friend when it was his first time to play it and he made it nearly to the end.

"He's also going in-game like talking about how shitty other peoples maps are and he thinks his own maps are so much better then the rest."
Em? no, I was only talking about your map.

"If his maps are so much better then the rest then tell me why aren't they listed as the top favorited maps in the server or why aren't they even played at all?"
The 3 only maps I made are 2 puzzles which people don't tend to play them as much because it's a deathrun server and 1 shity map baserun v2 which is hard as fuck to pass for most people. This is why people don't play the maps I made. To be honest we do play my puzzle maps it's just that you are never here when we do.

"I don't like this map because..."
I did say may reasons in that format to you Travis, you are clearly not paying attention then. I did say "I don't like this map because the red/blue lights are from no where." ect The lights emit from the middle of fucking no where, not even 1 prop lamp. You said that you don't give a shit about it, well guess what this is why you shouldn't map anymore because you clearly don't give a shit taking 2 seconds adding a prop_static. If you don't give a shit don't make any more maps please.
Spoiler
Show

Other examples:

Do you realize I am not the only person complaining about the plugins which you had made or downloaded. Anti-bhop Annoying as fuck because it warns me for using my mwheel. Not only that people do talk behind your back, snoap said it should get removed. Minecraft... How would you feel not being allowed to break blocks because youre running away from lava and the only way out is mining? At least you could change the time from 10 secs to 5? and make it less sensitive.
You only put that plugin in deathrun because of travis, so travis is the one who decides? so he is the whole server? I am part of this server and I have the right to say what I do not like or like no matter what it is, So youre saying that you will add things because one person feels like adding it and not delete it when more then 5 people complain about plugins. You have no idea what happens on minecraft behind your back, check the chat logs sometimes, people especially the ones with diamond tools are moaning constantly because of that plugin, "fast break" I have heard over about 10 different people complain about it. People get mad and they just leave the server since they are not allowed to play.
I can even name them people who had the problem.
Xares
Dylan
Lady Selena
Many more people....

You are now just talking about me since this topic is about me.

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:31 pm

Spoiler
Show
Demon wrote:
Spoiler
Show
Cpt.Travis wrote: According to Demon is if you make a map with supercool design then that map will be very good and nothing else counts.

The "shit design" was a joke, I personally do not like it but I still like your map since it only has a good ending. People like your map because of the simplicity of it, if it was hard as fuck no one would want to play it, When I made my maps they were shit because for example my deathrun_rock_run_1 had way too much displacements in it. It was too laggy ect ect. Maybe people like your first map more then mine because you didn't put any displacements and made it sooo laggy as fuck. c:

I didn't say that "if you make a map with supercool design then that map will be very good and nothing else counts." I like to make cool designs since it's better to have a shit blocky design or a map where everything is everywhere and it doesn't make sense. I like to make maps simple to pass and detailed. As you see my new map which I am currently making has a quite number of detail in it. It's easy because I tested it with my friend when it was his first time to play it and he made it nearly to the end.

"He's also going in-game like talking about how shitty other peoples maps are and he thinks his own maps are so much better then the rest."
Em? no, I was only talking about your map.

"If his maps are so much better then the rest then tell me why aren't they listed as the top favorited maps in the server or why aren't they even played at all?"
The 3 only maps I made are 2 puzzles which people don't tend to play them as much because it's a deathrun server and 1 shity map baserun v2 which is hard as fuck to pass for most people. This is why people don't play the maps I made. To be honest we do play my puzzle maps it's just that you are never here when we do.

"I don't like this map because..."
I did say may reasons in that format to you Travis, you are clearly not paying attention then. I did say "I don't like this map because the red/blue lights are from no where." ect The lights emit from the middle of fucking no where, not even 1 prop lamp. You said that you don't give a shit about it, well guess what this is why you shouldn't map anymore because you clearly don't give a shit taking 2 seconds adding a prop_static. If you don't give a shit don't make any more maps please.

Other examples:

Do you realize I am not the only person complaining about the plugins which you had made or downloaded. Anti-bhop Annoying as fuck because it warns me for using my mwheel. Not only that people do talk behind your back, snoap said it should get removed. Minecraft... How would you feel not being allowed to break blocks because youre running away from lava and the only way out is mining? At least you could change the time from 10 secs to 5? and make it less sensitive.
You only put that plugin in deathrun because of travis, so travis is the one who decides? so he is the whole server? I am part of this server and I have the right to say what I do not like or like no matter what it is, So youre saying that you will add things because one person feels like adding it and not delete it when more then 5 people complain about plugins. You have no idea what happens on minecraft behind your back, check the chat logs sometimes, people especially the ones with diamond tools are moaning constantly because of that plugin, "fast break" I have heard over about 10 different people complain about it. People get mad and they just leave the server since they are not allowed to play.
I can even name them people who had the problem.
Xares
Dylan
Lady Selena
Many more people....

You are now just talking about me since this topic is about me.

tl;dr

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:33 pm

I don't need you to read it.

Cpt.Travis
Former Server Admin

Post by Cpt.Travis » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:38 pm

The reason why this topic was made about you is because you have been going overboard lately with everything.
Demon wrote: You only put that plugin in deathrun because of travis, so travis is the one who decides?
I mean really Demon`?
You agreed to add that anticheat too and now suddently you want the whole script removed because it annoys you because it says: "stop spamming +jump"?
Ant also said several of times that he script can be tweaked if the limit is too high. So why don't you just suggest a tweak instead of saying: "Remove this shitty anticheat".

How about you just take this topic like a man and improve your behaviour instead of denying that you did anything wrong`?
Also you shouldn't talk crap about maps or plugins just because other people do it. You should set a higher standard because you are an admin.
Last edited by Cpt.Travis on Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:45 pm

Cpt.Travis wrote:The reason why this topic was made about you is because you have been going overboard lately with everything.
Doesn't mean you have to make a topic about me. I do not give a shit about it but still. So that means I can make a topic about you right?

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:46 pm

Demon wrote:
Cpt.Travis wrote:The reason why this topic was made about you is because you have been going overboard lately with everything.
Doesn't mean you have to make a topic about me. I do not give a shit about it but still. So that means I can make a topic about you right?
Why did you answer then?

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:48 pm

Demon wrote:
Mad.

Demon
Server Admin

Post by Demon » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:55 pm

No? why would I be mad.

Peter Brev

Post by Peter Brev » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:02 pm

Demon wrote:No? why would I be mad.
Cause you are already in-game and you continue here.

warmage45
500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Post by warmage45 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:12 pm

Demon wrote: To be honest we do play my puzzle maps it's just that you are never here when we do.
I have a feeling that when that happens u nominate your own map instead of other people nominating it, then u spam the number of the map in chat or the name of the map on the mic. Btw, puzzle maps can be popular, just look at puzzle_crates one of the most played maps and probably one of my favorites.