Re: ... pickles ...

Post by Nicdel » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:47 am

Silent agreement?
Ingame: -[SaD]- Nico

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:25 am

After reading all this, I am glad to hear that I am not the only one having these weird conversations with him. Pickles, all i can say is, just as other people have said on here, you seem like a nice person, but they way you chat and act needs to change. Over the last few days, you have spammed my forum PM asking me to constantly come online. Well I would just like to let you know that I am online, but I blocked you a few days ago.

I blocked you because of stuff like this:
Pickles: "Whats ant doing?" ---> Should be "What are you doing?" - and honestly, why do you even care, or why should i tell you everything that i am currently doing?
Me: "I'm going to bed, cya". Pickles: "aww why?" - i usually just leave, thinking "cuz im fucking tired".

It's stuff like this that needs to change, if you want me to unblock you.

Another thing, lately i have been hearing from many people that you claim to "help ant and nick with everything". You are not admin, so no, you do not help us with anything, simply because you can't and don't have permissions to. The next time i hear that you are giving yourself a Self-Appointed Area 51 Owner Assistant position, I will ban you from everything that we run. And then you go ahead and apply for admin with only 2 days of gameplay. Not even close to the requirements, and yet you want or feel like your some kind of upper-level assistant to us? You have got to be kidding me... Get in game and earn some respect first.

Lastly, Pickles, do not respond to this saying that your sorry or that you are going to buy me a game on steam. I dont want anymore games or any apologies from you. I just want to see change in you ways that you chat and behave toward me and other players of this community.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10

FalZen
Former Server Admin

Post by FalZen » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:02 am

Haha after reading first section i was just thinking "haha i need some popcorn for the rest of this" :mrgreen:

naruto5422
100+ Posts
100+ Posts

Post by naruto5422 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:18 am

Unknown_Daddy wrote:Haha after reading first section i was just thinking "haha i need some popcorn for the rest of this" :mrgreen:
Well atleast we finally got something off of our shoulders that was bothering us.. :L Pickles was annoying as hell but really a nice guy... so i didnt want to hurt him badly you know but still.. ive been wanting to say that xD

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:19 pm

Ant.... That was ... just ... amazingly great ... No ... NO I'M NOT CRYING!
Spoiler
Show
On behalf of whole Germany, I want to say you: We are profoundly touched. To read your post was a pleasure for all of us. What I'm trying to say is ... just wow.

TheBoss
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by TheBoss » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:55 pm

I must agree with ant, pickles you are extremely annoying. I have been trying to be very nice to you, though its almost impossible. I've literally almost added you to my block list, but then I feel bad and then keep you as a friend. You just spam me soo much. You say, "TheBoss" and if I don't reply then you just keep on going and spamming my name. Then after 6-7 "TheBoss", you stop. Another example. You said "happy easter" and I said " I don't celebrate easter", then you said "why?" Do you really think you have the right to know why? I was just thinking "why the fuck should i tell you?", but then I thought "no he's nice" so i just wrote "i just dont...." Next, you talk to spark waay to many conversations with me. You message me at least 3 times a day. For example, my brother was using my laptop, and I came downstairs to get my laptop. My brother said, " This kid named Pickles keeps messaging me." I'm sorry pickles you're nice, but you're also really fucking annoying. :evil:

Too harsh?
Last edited by TheBoss on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheBoss
25+ Posts
25+ Posts

Post by TheBoss » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:57 pm

He is really annoying. Every time he comes online, I go AFK so I don't have to deal with him. When I look at chat, he's like, "Cosmo. Hey Cosmo. U there Cosmo? Hello?"
It goes on for a while. Annoying. Plus, he was once in my town, I gave him a plot, and he didn't stay within the plot. He said he needed more space so I gave him the plots that weren't blocking the entrance to Riften. He didn't claim it. :?: Yet he said he needed more plots... -.-[/quote]

I do exactly that because I don't want to deal with him.

ant_8490
Site Admin

Post by ant_8490 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:04 pm

ok, i think the point has been made now, so im gonna lock this up and hope he changes.
[GR]Ant_8490{A}
Area 51 Servers - Owner

MSI GE76 Raider
i9-11980HK 2.6GHz 8-Core Processor
32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU 16GB
2TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD
Windows 10